More Dry Cleaner Mazes
Your Uncle Martin has been busy. Ever since he hit upon the brilliant idea of combining
a dry cleaning store with a Caribbean restaurant, business has been booming. Now Uncle Martin
has a whole string of his Clean and Jerk establishments open throughout the metropolitan
Unfortunately, that means new stores you have to help him manage, and new mazes of
rails you have to learn. As before, your job is to move
the rack of clothes from the back of the store, along the rails, to the customer waiting at the
To move the clothes, drag the rack along the maze of white rails until
you reach the customer waiting at the shaded area at the top right. Any move
as legal, as long as all three wheels stay on the white rails at all
- All three wheels of the rack must stay on the white rails at all times.
- To move the rack in a simple translation movement, grab the middle point
- To rotate the rack or make any other type of twisting motion, grab
the rack by one end and drag the end in the direction you want to rotate.
- You can only drag the rack one direction at a time. To change directions,
let go of the rack and then drag in the new direction.
- Undo a move - press U or click the undo arrow in the lower right.
- Redo a move - press R or click the redo arrow in the lower right.
- Next puzzle or previous puzzle - click on the red arrows at the upper left and right corners.
More information on how PuzzleBeast puzzles are created.
Send comments to email@example.com
Puzzles and applet copyright 2002 by James W. Stephens
Back to the PuzzleBeast page