Now with even more hypotenuses!!
A new collection of small sliding block puzzles for the serious addicts.
Goal: Move the red block to the upper left corner.
- To move a block, grab it and drag.
- Undo a move - press U or click the undo arrow in the lower right.
- Redo a move - press R or click the redo arrow in the lower right.
- Next puzzle or previous puzzle - Click on the white arrows at the upper left and right corners.
- The blocks move only orthogonally.
- There are times you will wish you could move diagonally, but you can't. That's just the way it works.
More information on how PuzzleBeast puzzles are created.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Puzzles and applet copyright 2003-2008 by James W. Stephens
Back to the PuzzleBeast page
Solving tip: a2 + b2 = c2