Dry Cleaner II
#102: The Store at Bargain Plaza
Uncle Martin's first design with curved rails. You'll have to rotate the racks to solve these.
- To win, get the bags on the red rack lined up with the shaded pad at the upper right.
- All the wheels of the racks must stay on the white rails at all times. (The straight and L-shaped
racks have three wheels and the square racks have four.)
- Bags cannot bump into one other. For a move to be legal, the complete path of
the movement must be free of any other bags.
- To move a rack in a simple translation movement, grab the middle of the rack (marked
by a black dot) and drag.
- To rotate a rack or make any other type of twisting motion, grab
the rack by one end and drag the end in the direction you want to rotate.
- You can only drag a rack one direction at a time. To change directions,
let go of the rack and then drag in the new direction.
- Also, you can only rotate a rack 90 degrees in a single movement. To rotate further, let go of the rack and
grab it again. (Uncle Martin got lazy when he designed the user interface to his racks...)
- Undo a move - press U or click the undo arrow in the lower right.
- Redo a move - press R or click the redo arrow in the lower right.
- Next puzzle or previous puzzle - click on the red arrows at the upper left and right corners.
Puzzles and applet copyright 2002-2003 by James W. Stephens
Back to the Dry Cleaner II page