Dry Cleaner II
#103: The Store at the Corner of Jackson and Lee
Uncle Martin's third store, at the corner of Jackson and Lee. Some people think it's at the
corner of Lee and Jackson.
- To win, get the bags on the red rack lined up with the shaded pad at the upper right.
- All the wheels of the racks must stay on the white rails at all times. (The straight and L-shaped
racks have three wheels and the square racks have four.)
- Bags cannot bump into one other. For a move to be legal, the complete path of
the movement must be free of any other bags.
- To move a rack in a simple translation movement, grab the middle of the rack (marked
by a black dot) and drag.
- To rotate a rack or make any other type of twisting motion, grab
the rack by one end and drag the end in the direction you want to rotate.
- You can only drag a rack one direction at a time. To change directions,
let go of the rack and then drag in the new direction.
- Also, you can only rotate a rack 90 degrees in a single movement. To rotate further, let go of the rack and
grab it again. (Uncle Martin got lazy when he designed the user interface to his racks...)
- Undo a move - press U or click the undo arrow in the lower right.
- Redo a move - press R or click the redo arrow in the lower right.
- Next puzzle or previous puzzle - click on the red arrows at the upper left and right corners.
Puzzles and applet copyright 2002-2003 by James W. Stephens
Back to the Dry Cleaner II page